2018 MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL NOW OPEN
Spring is in the air and that means lake season is just around the corner. It is also the time of year to renew your membership at RLWYC!
We are pleased to once again offer membership renewal online. Go to “My Account” above and follow the instructions. Details on 2018 membership categories and dues can be found under the “About Us -> Membership” tab along with a downloadable renewal form should you prefer not to renew online.
Here are some helpful tips if renewing online.
- The primary member completes the renewal on behalf of everyone under their membership.
- Your User ID is the email address of the primary member.
- Your password is whatever you used last year. If you forgot your password select “forgot password” and follow the instructions.
- Preferences for each individual under your membership can be personalized in their profile including receiving the newsletter & other communications, contact information, allergies and more AFTER your renewal has been competed.
- Once your renewal is complete you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
- Please consider “Rounding Up” your renewal with a donation to the sailing program. Look for the option during the renewal process.
The deadline for regular pricing is MAY 1, 2018 after which time dues increase by $100. The deadline for inclusion in the printed roster is MAY 15, 2018.
Your Board of Directors thanks you for renewing your membership at RLWYC and we look forward to seeing everyone at the lake in just a few short months.
Royal Lake of the Woods Yacht Club
Royal Lake of the Woods Yacht Club was officially founded in 1903. It is located on Yacht Club Island approximately 2 miles from Kenora, Ontario on Lake of the Woods.
With over 14,000 islands and 65,000 miles of shoreline stretching from Kenora in the north to Warroad, Minnesota in the south, Lake of the Woods features lots of open water, beautiful scenery and excellent sailing condtions.
Wind (NNW): 25kph
Royal Lake of the Woods Yacht Club Newsletter
Stay up to date with our weekly newsletter:
RLWYC offers tennis for everyone, whether you are a beginner, expert, competitive or a recreational player.
Swimming is a part of living at the Lake and RLWYC offers Swimming Lessons and First Aid Certifications to all members.
Gymkhana, Ball Hockey, Movie Night & Stay n' Play all available at RLWYC.
Need to stay active over the summer? Come join other club members in one of our fitness classes.
The RLWYC Sailing Program has something for everyone. From seasoned racers to young beginners, there are many opportunities for every sailor.
Thursday Night Club Dinners, Friday Royal Hour, Annual Fish Fry, Yacht Club Dance check out the RLWYC Calendar and join us at the Club .